Startup Weekends are 54-hour events where developers, designers, marketers, product managers and startup enthusiasts come together to share ideas, form […]
- Registration Starts
- Pizza Served
- Welcome & Speakers
- Pitches Start
- Attendees vote for the top ideas
- Teams start forming and discussing ideas
- Start to formalize teams and take an inventory of skills. Be honest, and direct about what resources and skills are needed for the weekend. You may stay and work until 12am.
- Doors Open and Breakfast is served
- Teams formed and setting up workspace for the weekend
- Call for needs & skills
- Mentors help teams one-on-one. They are here to help!
- Mid weekend check-in, status reports, call for help
- Finished for the day. You may stay and work until 12am.
- Arrive, simple breakfast & coffee
- Call for help (This is self-motivated so don't be afraid to ask!)
- Coaches arrive, ask questions
- Gut check. Start prepping for presentations
- Buffet Dinner
- FINAL PRESENTATIONS
- Judging & awards
- Wrapup & After Party